This is a day in the life of my passion & dream to teach kids and make a difference in one kid's life. It's a very raw, real blog on my experiences in my classroom so I'm warning you everything you read won't be pretty...but every experience works for the good in the end I hope & pray. I just wanted to give you a sneak peek into my heart & life and my struggles. Hope it blesses in some way.
Saturday, September 15, 2012
I need to set some goals for my life. I need to believe in myself again. I need to know what I love, hate, care about, don't care about, like dislike I need TO KNOW WHO I AM. If I don't then my life is in ruins and I NEED TO SPEND TIME WITH GOD. I need to know him fully, completely, and give myself over to him. I need to believe. Believe somehow that God can turn my situation around. That He will surround me in HIS LOVE. GOD HELP!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment