This is a day in the life of my passion & dream to teach kids and make a difference in one kid's life. It's a very raw, real blog on my experiences in my classroom so I'm warning you everything you read won't be pretty...but every experience works for the good in the end I hope & pray. I just wanted to give you a sneak peek into my heart & life and my struggles. Hope it blesses in some way.
Friday, July 27, 2012
Today I have been soul searching about why I struggle with standing up for myself. I have always been very quiet and most often than not it has been my family, or friends that have stood up for me. What is it that keeps me a doormat for these people? Why can't I find the inner strength to say I'm not going to put up with your crap. Why do I allow myself to be run over? That needs to stop. I need to act like I am value and worth because I AM of value and worth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment