This is a day in the life of my passion & dream to teach kids and make a difference in one kid's life. It's a very raw, real blog on my experiences in my classroom so I'm warning you everything you read won't be pretty...but every experience works for the good in the end I hope & pray. I just wanted to give you a sneak peek into my heart & life and my struggles. Hope it blesses in some way.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
So...what are my goals in life? Who do I want to be? I want to be a teacher and invest into young souls. I'm wondering now if that's a stretch? We will see. Things of value require great faith to believe that it will come to pass...and I have many many promises in God's Word that talks about his faithfulness in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment