A Dream

This is a day in the life of my passion & dream to teach kids and make a difference in one kid's life. It's a very raw, real blog on my experiences in my classroom so I'm warning you everything you read won't be pretty...but every experience works for the good in the end I hope & pray. I just wanted to give you a sneak peek into my heart & life and my struggles. Hope it blesses in some way.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

The last time I wrote in this blog, I was going to quit. But God told me not to. Galatians 6:9

God is faithful.
Posted by rchris0510 at 4:26 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (10)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ▼  February (3)
      • He has rewarded my little steps of obedience & fai...
      • Since I put all my faith & trust and stopped tryin...
      • The last time I wrote in this blog, I was going to...
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2012 (10)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)

About Me

rchris0510
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.